Scott County 40 – SOLD
Located in Southern Scott County lays this attractive 40 +/- acre farm. The farm offers 22.13 FSA cropland acres boasting a 76.7 CSR2. Fayette and Atterberry silt loam soils make up the majority of the cropland acres, allowing the farm to produce every year. The farm is rented for the 2021 farming season but could be open for the 2022 farming season. The remainder of the farm consists of thick timber that holds plenty of wildlife throughout the year. Access is in the southeast corner of the farm off of Utah Avenue. This is a very nice combination farm for someone looking for recreation opportunities in a secluded area close to the Davenport metro.
Come take a look at this well cared for farm in Southern Scott County, you will not be disappointed, call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 319-440-0974 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- 40 +/- acres
- 22.13 FSA cropland acres
- 21-22 +/- tillable acres
- 76.7 CSR2 on tillable acres
- Electricity at the road
- PLC Yield
- 161 Corn
- 48 Soybeans
- Base Acres
- 48 Corn
- 27 Soybeans
- A company does have the first right of refusal on this farm. (Ask agent about details)
- There is a recorded easement that gives access to a mining vent on the south side of the property. (See Map)
- Mineral rights on the property are owned by Linwood Mining Corp
- Located 4.5 miles southwest of West Davenport, Iowa
- Located 3.4 miles east of Buffalo, Iowa
- Hard surface road Utah Ave. runs along the east side of the property. See For Sale Sign at entrance.
Brief Legal Description
- 40 +/- acres located in Scott County, Iowa; Buffalo Township, Section 13, Range 2. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $940 Annually (Estimated in 2019)
From Buffalo, Iowa
- Head east on Hwy 22 for approximately 2.8 miles.
- Turn left or go north on Utah Ave. go .6 miles
- The farm is located on the west side of the road (Utah Avenue)
- Look for the “Land For Sale “sign at the entrance of the property.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.