Fremont County 79.65 – SOLD
Here is a great opportunity to purchase a nice 80 +/- acre farm in Western Fremont County, just 1 mile east of Percival, Iowa and about 1.5 miles east of Interstate 29. The farm offers 78.96 NHEL cropland acres that carries a 70.2 CSR2. This farm has open possession for 2021.
For more information on this Fremont County, call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 today to set up a private showing.
- 78.96 NHEL cropland acres
- Open possession 2021 agricultural lease
- Full possession of the farm at closing
- 70.2 CSR2
- Solomon clay, Luton Silt loam, and lakeport silty clay loam soil types
- Located 1 miles east of Percival, Iowa and less than 1.5 mile east of Interstate 29
Brief Legal Description
- 79.65 net acres +/- acres located in Fremont County, Iowa; Benton ‘N’ Township, Section 33. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – Appox. TBD Annually
From Percival, Iowa
- Travel south on blacktop road 195th (co rd L31) Ave 1/4 miles.
- Turn left or go east on gravel road 210th st.
- Travel 1 miles east on 210 st.
- The northwest corner of the farm is located on the south side of the road.
- For sale signs are located on the property