Des Moines County 140.3 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is proud to be the representative for this Des Moines County, Iowa farm. This farm is in Section 34 south of Burlington on Hwy 61 in Union Township. The farm consists of 140.3 +/- acres of which 58.45 +/- acres are enrolled in CRP at $186/acre expiring 9/30/30. There are 21.60 +/- acres that can be farmed. There is an average of 71.4 CSR2 on the tillable acres. There are several outbuildings including 48×60 barn with concrete floor built in 1948, 20×40 machine shed with dirt floor built in 1950, 24×108 machine shed with dirt floor built in 1998, 42×40 steel building open with dirt floor built in 1990 and more.
The 1400 sq ft Single Home was built in 1959 has 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath, gas heat, AC, Garage.
The 1,140 sq ft Mobile Home was built in 2013 and has 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms with a deck.
Property Address – 3457 HWY 61, Burlington, IA
For more information on this combination tract with homes in Des Moines County, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 today to set up a private showing.
- 58.45 acres enrolled in CRP expiring 9/30/30
- 71.44 CSR2
- 2 Homes
- Potential Rent Income from Homes
- Off Hwy 61
- Hunting Opportunities
- Food Plot Locations
- Close Proximity to Burlington, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 140.3 +/- acres located in Des Moines County, Iowa; Union Township, Section 34. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $5,409 Estimate Annually
From Burlington, Iowa
- Take Hwy 61 South 5 Miles, farm is on your right.
- Look for “For Sale” signs.
Property Address – 3457 HWY 61 Burlington, IA
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.