Wapello COunty 137 – Pending Offer
This is your opportunity to purchase 137 +/- acres located in Wapello County Iowa, Polk Township, section 22, 72 N, 15W. Located between Ottumwa and Albia will tell you this farm is in big buck country! With rolling hills, hidden pond, creek system, hard woods, cedars for bedding, and 19 +/- acres of row crops makes this farm a hunter’s dream. As we toured the farm, we counted no less than 40 scrapes and rubs throughout the farm. In 2021, a 178” buck was harvested during bow season. There is a great building spot for that perfect hunting cabin or home with electric and water close.
For more information on this property in Wapello County, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 today to set up a private showing.
- Big timber
- Tillable ground
- Food plot
- Abundant deer and turkeys
- Between Albia and Ottumwa
- Tillable ground with CSR2 of 55.4
Brief Legal Description
- 137 +/- acres located in Wapello County, Iowa; Polk Township, Section 22. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – TBD Estimate Annually
From Ottumwa, Iowa
- Go west on Hwy 34 5.5 miles.
- North on 245th Ave.
- Go right on 87th St
- Turn north on 208th Ave.
- Farm is on the west side of the road