Located on a hard surface road and just outside city limits of Ames, Iowa sits this 26 +/- acres. This farm supports 22.22 FSA tillable acres that are currently being farmed. The tillable acres carry a CSR2 of 88.9. (The farm received over 8 inches of rain days before taking the aerial photos of the farm.) The wet spot on the farm would make for a great location to build a pond if someone is looking to build a home just outside of the city limits of Ames, but still in Story County. This farm has multiple opportunities. Call Land Broker Cody Skinner for any additional details or to set up a private showing.
- 22.22 FSA tillable acres
- 88.9 CSR2 on tillable acres
- Predominant soil types are Nicollet Loam and Clarion Loam.
- Income for 2018 is $7,500.
- Farm is open for 2019 growing season
- Great area to build a pond and build your dream home in wet area of farm. (Farm recieved 8+ inches of rain days before taking the aerial photos
- Located outside city limits of Ames and 2.5 miles north of HWY 30
- Tremendous development potential located on hard surface road
Located in Story County, Iowa
The farm sits on the Southeast corner of 215th St and Y Ave (also known as 500th Ave) on the Northwest side of Ames. Call listing agent for directions.
26+/- located in Story County, Iowa; Franklin Township section 31.