Warren County Building Lot – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is proud to bring this building lot to the open market. Here is a chance to live in the beautiful hills of Warren County 25 minutes to West Des Moines Shopping Center. The lot consists of 18.4 +/- acres. The lot consists of a nice mix of open ground, native grasses, and timbered land. The perfect spot to build an executive country home. Perfect for a nice hobby farm or for someone to have a wildlife sanctuary. Build a home overlooking the valley and watch deer and turkeys in the spring and fall.
Contact Land Agent Luke Skinner 515-468-3610 or Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 today to view this spectacular lot in rural Warren County, Iowa.
- Nice creek bottom
- Open land for pasture/food plots
- Good access
- 3/4 mile to payment
- Hobby Farm
- CRP acres with income
Brief Legal Description
- 18.4 +/- acres located in Warren County, Iowa; Virginia Township Section 11. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – $193.20 (Estimated) Annually
From St. Mary’s, Iowa
- Travel south on 40th Ave for 5.5 miles
- Turn left (east) on Shaw Street and continue for .75 miles
- Head around the curve and the lot will be on the corner.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.