Des Moines County 101.5 – Pending Offer
Iowa Land Company is proud to be the representative for this Des Moines County, Iowa farm. The farm is in Section 26 and 27 south of Burlington on Hwy 61 in Union Township. The farm consists of 101.5 +/- acres of which 76.07 are cropland acres with a CSR2 of 77.4. 26.55 +/- acres are enrolled in CRP (12.41 acres @ $194.02/acre exp. 9/30/23), (5.67 acres @ $197/acre expiring 9/30/30), (8.47 acres @ 193.60 exp. 9/30/22). 49.52 Acres can be farmed. Access is from Hunt Road. There is an abundance of wildlife on the property, and there was plenty of deer and turkey sign on the farm while walking it.
For more information on this recreational tract in Des Moines County, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 today to set up a private showing.
- 26.55 +/- acres in CRP
- 77.4 CSR2
- Access off of Hunt Road
- Hunting Opportunities
- Food Plot Locations
- Close Proximity to Burlington, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 101.5 +/- acres located in Des Moines County, Iowa; Union Township, Section 26 and 27. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $3,027 Estimate Annually
From Burlington, Iowa
- Take Hwy 61 South 5 Miles to 24th Street and turn right
- Go 1 mile to hunt road, turn right farm will be on our left
- Look for “For Sale” signs.