Fremont County 79.41 – SOLD
Here is a great opportunity to purchase a nice 80 acre farm in Western Fremont County, just two miles south of Percival, Iowa and ½ mile west of Interstate 29. The farm 75.7 FSA NHEL cropland acres. Of the 75.7 cropland acres 12.63 acres are enrolled in CRP through 2027. The CRP contracts pay a total of $3,509 annually. The remaining 63.07 acres are being farmed. The CSR2 throughout the cropland acres is 82.3. There is an additional 1.39 acres in the far northeast corner of the property that has a quonset hut and a small grain bin located on it. One could utilize the grain storage and quonset hut or remove the structure to pick up additional tillable acres.
For more information on this Fremont County, call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 today to set up a private showing.
- 75.7 NHEL cropland acres could easily add an additional 1.39 cropland acres
- Of the 75.7 cropland acres 12.63 acres are in CRP through 2027 paying $3,509 annually
- 63.07 acres being farmed
- The farm is owner operated
- Open possession 2021 agricultural lease
- Full possession of the farm at closing
- 82.3 CSR2
- Located 2 miles south of Percival, Iowa and ½ mile west of Interstate 29
Brief Legal Description
- 79.41 net acres +/- acres located in Fremont County, Iowa; Benton Township, Section 18. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – Appox. $2,800 Annually
From Percival, Iowa
- Travel south on blacktop road 195th (co rd L31) Ave 2 miles.
- Turn left or go west on gravel road 230th st
- The northeast corner of the farm is located on the first elbow (turns south) of 230th street.
- For sale signs are located on the property
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.