Wayne County 20 – SOLD
Offering 20 +/- acres, this property consists of all you need in a small hunting property. The property is made up of thick timber ditches and overgrown cedars and grasses. There are some walnut trees located in the timbered draw. Add some food plots, a couple blinds, and tree stand setups and you’ll be right where you need to be to harvest trophy whitetails. If you’re in the market for a small hunting tract that will hunt big located in an area known to produce solid whitetails in Southern Iowa give this property a look.
For more information on this Wayne County property, call Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 for a private viewing of the farm.
- Thick bedding habitat to hold deer all year around
- One small pond on the property
- Beautiful building site
- 1 hour from Des Moines Metro
- Located on county gravel road
- Good access for hunting
- Areas to establish food plots
Brief Legal Description
- 20 +/- Acres located in Wayne County, Iowa, Richman TWP Section 36
- Annual Taxes – $224
From Humeston, Iowa
- Head south out of Humeston on HWY 65 for 2 miles
- Turn east on Raccoon and continue for 2.5 miles
- Turn right onto 65th street and continue for 3/10th mile
- Farm will be on the east side of the road
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.