Montgomery County 32 – SOLD
Here is a great opportunity to purchase a smaller recreational farm in Southwest Iowa where recreational properties don’t come for sale often. The farm is located in Montgomery County, Iowa 8 miles northeast of Red Oak, Iowa and 2 miles south of Elliott, Iowa. The property offers a nice 1.8+/- acre building site located on the north side of the farm where water and electricity are available. The remaining balance of the farm currently consists of overgrown cedar trees that could easily be cleared and farmed for potential income. This is a blank slate recreational farm that can be made to your own likings! Whitetail deer and turkey are abundant in the surrounding area.
For more information on this Montgomery County property, call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 today to set up a private showing.
- Nice 1.8+/- building site located on the north side of the farm
- 26.5 FSA Cropland acres currently in cedar trees – see FSA map
- 62.7 CSR2 on FSA cropland acres
- Nice mature eastern cedar trees (ideal whitetail deer bedding habitat) throughout the property
- Cedar trees could easily be cleared with a dozer to make food plot areas or to potentially farm the farm
- Located in Northern Montgomery County 8 miles northeast of Red Oak, Iowa
- Located 40 +/- miles from Omaha, NE.
Brief Legal Description
- 32 +/- acres located in Montgomery County, Iowa; Pilot Grove Township, Section 19. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – Appox. TBD Annually
From Elliott, Iowa
- Travel south on gravel road Kirkwood Iowa 1 mile.
- Turn left or go east on gravel road 120th Street
- Travel on 120th ¼ mile
- 120th Street turns into L Ave, stay on L Ave 1 mile
- The northwest corner of the property is located at the corner of L Ave and 130th Street
- For sale signs are located on the property
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.