Location Location Location! Located ¼ mile from the same landowners that you watch hunt on the Outdoor Channel sits this 117 acres recreational farm. The farm offers a nice 50% timber / 50% cropland mix terrain. The farm consists of 65 +/- cropland acres. The remaining consist of hardwood timber, creek bottoms, and thick cedars. There are multiple places throughout the farm that can be planted to food plots. This part of Decatur County produces Boone and Crockett caliber whitetails year in and year out!
To set up a private showing on the Decatur County farm, contact Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343
- Located in amongst the famous “Van Wert Neighborhood” in Decatur County
- HIGHLY MANAGE QDM AREA
- 65 +/- cropland acres
- $160 an acre on approximately 60 tillable acres ($9,600 annual income)
- 5 acres seeded down to hay paying an additional $75 an acre
- Total annual farm income $9,975
- Several food plot locations throughout the property
- Very little road frontage
- Multiple treestand locations
Brief Legal Description
- 117 +/- acres located in Decatur County, Iowa; Richland Township, Section 13. Exact legal will come from the deed.
From Grand River, Iowa
- Travel north out of town on Washington St.
- Turn left or go west on Co RD R52 (also known as Lineville RD) 5 miles. The access to the property is on the west side of the road.
- Call for a showing only.