Hancock County 66 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is pleased to represent the Clarence Larsen Farm in Hancock County. The tract is located in Section 36 Liberty Township just southwest of Klemme, IA. This diverse tract offers many options, currently the farm is in native grasses providing wildlife a place to call home. Upland game is the most prevalent species in the region. The East Branch Iowa River meanders through the farm provide wildlife ample water and cover. Flip the coin, this farm could be suitable for a local cow calf producer to increase herd size to scale his or her current operations.
If you’re interested in a nice compact Hancock County farm contact Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 today to set up a private showing.
- 66 +/- Acres
- Nice farm with good grass habitat
- Good water source
- Located off pavement
- Waterfowl hunting
Brief Legal Description
- 66 +/- acres located in Sec. 36 Liberty Twp. Exact legal to be taken from the current farm abstract.
- Annual Taxes – $281.22 Estimated
From Klemme, Iowa
- Travel west out of town on HWY 179 for 3/4 mile
- Turn left or go south on HWY 69 and continue for 1/2 mile
- Property will be on the west side of the road
- See signs
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.