Fremont County 156.8 – SOLD
Here is a great opportunity for someone looking to purchase farmland in Western Fremont County 27 miles from Omaha, NE / Council Bluffs, Iowa. The farm is located 4.5 miles northeast of Nebraska City, Nebraska and only 1 mile southeast of Percival, Iowa. The farm offers 154.69 +/- FSA cropland acres. The tillable CSR2 average across the farmable acres is 78.7. This farm sits 1 +/- mile off Interstate 29 making grain transportation routes very accessible. The acreage located on the south end of the property is not included with the property advertised. A fresh survey identifying the acreage property lines will be completed before the property transfers ownership.
For more information on this Fremont County, call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 today to set up a private showing.
- 154.69 +/- FSA cropland acres
- 78.7 CSR2
- Farm has a great crop growing on it
- Transportation routes are excellent with I29 being 1 mile away from southwest corner of the property
- Located less than 1 mile south of Percival, Iowa
- Located 4.5 miles northeast of Nebraska City, Nebraska
- Located 27 +/- miles from Omaha, NE
- A new farm entrance will need to be installed
- Great opportunity for an investor or operator looking to purchase sizeable farmland in southwest Iowa where land doesn’t come available often!
- The 2021 agriculture lease is open
Brief Legal Description
- 156.8 +/- acres located in Fremont County, Iowa; Benton Township, Section 33 Exact deed will come from the deed.
From Percival, Iowa
- Travel south on L31 road or 195th street for 1.4 miles
- Go left or east on Co Rd J34 or 220th st 8/10ths of a mile.
- The farm is located on the north side of the road
- For sale signs are located on the property