Located in Clarke County, sits these 100 +/- acres of prime, recreational hunting land. This tract has everything you need to grow and hold big whitetails in the Hawkeye state. Clarke County is well known for its trophy whitetails, producing trophy bucks every year. The farm has an excellent mix of CRP timber draws and boarding timber. This tract offers great locations for rut hunting and late season hunting. There are 50 +/- acres of CRP currently enrolled paying $128 per acre. 50/50 tracts are hard to come by in this area, the perfect mix of hunting and ROI for years to come. The current owner has managed the for since ownership check out recent trail camera photos below.
To set up a private showing on this Clarke County, Iowa property, contact Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004
- Located in Clarke County, Iowa
- Big whitetail neighborhood
- $128 Per Acre in CRP
- QDMA managed area
- Bow/Gun hunting tract
- Year around creek system
- Good thick underbrush
- Food plot locations
- Abundance of deer sign
- Turkey hunting opportunity
- History of big whitetails on the farm on a consistent basis – see trail camera pictures
Brief Legal Description
- 100 +/- taxable acres located in Clarke County, Iowa Liberty Township, Section 31. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Liberty, Iowa
- Head south on R59 for 6 miles.
- Turn west on Miami St for a ¾ mile
- Farm is on the north side of the road.
- Sign will be in place by entrance.