APPANOOSE COUNTY, 120 +/- ACRES – SOLD
Here is a really nice blank slate hunting farm with a home and outbuildings that has tremendous recreational opportunities located in southern Appanoose County two miles southeast of Numa, Iowa. The farm consists of CRP acres, pasture, and thick covered hardwoods timber. There are 51.7 FSA cropland acres that have been used as hay ground but could easily be converted to tillable. The balance of the farm consists of hardwood timber with eastern cedar trees mixed throughout and three ponds. There are 18 acres of ridge acres (55 CSR2) that could be planted to row-crop on this farm which are plenty of acres that one could plant to food plots giving you enough food for the deer well past hunting season. One could plant the balance of the open hay acres into warm season grasses and alfalfa making this farm one heck of a whitetail paradise. This farm has endless opportunities and currently sits with open possession so the buyer can get into this property right away turning the farm into exactly what they want it to be once closed.
The home on the property was built in 1920. It is a 2 bedroom one bath with a large open upstairs living space that could be added into bedrooms. The total living space according to the assessor website is 1560 sq feet. The home and outbuildings have metal roofs and have been well cared for over the years.
Contact Land Broker Cody Skinner 515 443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974, today to set up a private showing.
- Nice size recreational farm located two miles southeast of Numa, Iowa
- Located five miles southwest of Centerville, Iowa
- There is a spacious 2 bedroom 1 bath home
- 1560 sq feet according to the county assessor website
- Three 1900 built outbuildings are all in good condition considering their age, one outbuilding has a concrete floor.
- 51.7 FSA cropland acres, most of which has been used as hay ground but could be converted to tillable row crop ground
- Three ponds on the property, unknown if there are any fish in the ponds at this time
- Thick mature maretable timbered located along the south end of the property
- 51.7 FSA cropland acres, most of which has been used as hay ground but could easily be converted to tillable row crop acres
- Whitetail deer, and turkey sign is abundant
Brief Legal Description
120 +/- acres located in Appanoose County, Iowa; Pleasant Township, Section 29. Exact legal will come from the Abstract.
$2,048 +/- Annually
- 17583 560th St Centerville, IA 52544