Appanoose County 80 Acres – SOLD
Here is a really nice blank slate pasture hunting farm that has huge recreational opportunities located in Southern Appanoose County. The farm is located 2.5 miles southeast of Numa, Iowa and 7 miles southwest of Centerville, Iowa. The farm consists of pasture acres, and thick covered timber. There are 38.13 FSA cropland acres that have been used as pasture for a number of years. The balance of the farm consists of hardwood timber with eastern cedar trees mixed throughout with multiple pond locations. One could plant the open pasture acres into warm season grasses and/or alfalfa making this farm one heck of a whitetail paradise. Multiple blocks of timber adjoin this farm making this farm a MAJOR corridor once the cows are removed. Whitetail deer, and turkey sign is abundant. This farm has endless opportunities and currently sits with open possession so the buyer can get into this property right away turning the farm into exactly what they want it to be once closed.
Contact Land Broker Cody Skinner 515 443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974, today to set up a private showing.
- Nice size recreational farm located 2.5 miles southeast of Numa, Iowa
- Located 7 miles southwest of Centerville, Iowa
- 80 +/- deeded acres
- 38.13 FSA cropland acres that have been used as pasture
- Three different pond locations on the farm
- Timbered ditches with Eastern Cedar trees mixed throughout
- 30 +/- acres could be converted to native grasses, alfalfa, or grain food plots
- Big blocks of timber adjoin this property making this a MAJOR corridor during the rut
- Whitetail deer, and turkey sign is abundant
- Open 2023 possession for right now so the buyer can get into this property right away turning the farm into exactly what they want it to be once closed.
- An old home and a few buildings on the north end of the property will convey with the property and are sold in “As Is” condition.
Brief Legal Description
80 +/- acres located in Appanoose County, Iowa; Pleasant Township, Section 28, Range 18W. Exact legal will come from the Abstract.
$1,038 +/- Annually
From Numa, Iowa
- Travel east on J46 1 mile
- Turn right or go south on 171st ave ½ mile
- You’ll come to a T intersection – turn right or go west on 550th 1/4 mile.
- Turn left or go south on 170th ave for 1 mile
- Turn left or go east on 560th street for 1 mile
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance on the south side of the road
- Showings are by appointment only, call to schedule an appointment to view this property, thank you.