$343,000 or $4,900 per acre – UNDER CONTRACT
Iowa Land Company is pleased to represent the McDonald Acres Farm LLC farm located in northwest Lucas County. The farm is located between Lacona and Williamson, Iowa. This rolling farm is currently in hay and grass acres. The farm offers 35 +/- cropland acres currently in hay production. The balance of the farm is in grassland and timbered edges. This tract would make for a nice investment for the cattle producer looking to expand acres close to home. Access for the farm is located on the west side of the tract off 215th Avenue. This farm offers a very nice mix of hay acres, timber acres, and grass acres making it the perfect farm for a cattle producer or outdoor enthusiast.
Come take a look at this well cared for farm in Lucas County just west of Williamson, Iowa. Call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 today to set up a private showing.
- 70 +/- Acres
- 35 +/- FSA cropland acres
- Rolling grass farm
- Mixed-use farm with many options
- Pasture acres exist in the southeast corner of the farm
Brief Legal Description
- 70 +/- acres located in Lucas County, Iowa; Liberty Township, Section 24. The exact legal will come from the deed.
- $401.02 estimated annually
From Williamson, Iowa
- Travel west out of Williamson on 530th St 2.5 miles.
- Turn right (north) onto 225th Ave. for 2 miles.
- Turn left (west) onto 550th St. for 1 mile.
- North side of the farm is to the south.