Adair County 87.5 – SOLD
Located in section 12 Grand River Township, just off of HWY 92 in Adair County, Iowa. This property offers an excellent opportunity to purchase 87.5 +/- acres in Eastern Adair County. The farm consists of 79 +/- acres of farmland which is in row crop production and year 2 alfalfa. The 79 +/- cropland acres has a CSR2 average of 53.1. The farm has had $80,000 worth of improvements in recent years mostly in tile and terrace work. If you’re in the market for a nice investment property or adding more acres onto your current cattle-row crop operations give this property a look. Farm will be sold subject to survey.
To set up a private showing on this Adair County, Iowa property, contact Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004
- Located in Adair County, Iowa
- Annual row crop and hay income
- 1 Mile south of HWY 92
- Close proximity to Winterset, Iowa
- Within 1 hour of Des Moines
- $80,000 +/- of tile and terrace improvements
- Wildlife frequent the property
- Great investment for local row crop or cattle feeder
Brief Legal Description
- 87.5 +/- taxable acres located in Adair County, Iowa Grand River Township, Section 12. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Annual Taxes – $1,576 subject to change
From Winterset, Iowa
- Take HWY 92 west 11 miles
- Turn south on Adair Madison Ave and continue for .7 miles
- Farm is on the west side of the road.
- Sign will be in place by entrance.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.