Davis County 38.5 Acres – Under contract
This great recreational property is located just south of Bloomfield, Iowa in big buck country and is just what the doctor ordered. A perfect blend of timber, areas for hidden food plots, water and multiple access points is a hunter’s dream. There is a manufactured home built in 2012 on the farm that would be perfect for the weekender’s home to entertain family on the farm. There is also an 16×36 shed built in 1997 and a 8×19 shed.
To set up a private showing or for more information on this Davis County, Iowa property, please contact Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484.
- 38.5 +/- Acres
- Great Mix of Timber
- Small Creek on North End of the Property
- Great location
- Manufactured Home
- Multiple Outbuildings
Brief Legal Description
- Waycondah Township Section 24. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Taxes: TBD
From Bloomfield, Iowa
- From the corner of HWY 2 and Lilas Ave
- Take Lilac Ave south for 4.5 miles
- Turn left onto 265th Street and continue for 1 mile
- Farm will be on the north side of the road