These 28 +/- acres are located just minutes west of Ottumwa Iowa on hard surface Road. 4.26 acres are tillable that are currently in CRP with a payment of $253.15 per acre expiring in 2024. The balance of this farm is in hard wood timber offering attractive hunting and recreational acreage close to town. Access is along the north end by 87th Street.
For more information on farm in Wapello County farm, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- Minutes from Ottumwa, Iowa
- CRP through 2024
- Recreational ground with hardwood timber
- Good access
- Eddyville-Blakesburg-Freemont School District
- On hard surface road
Brief Legal Description
- 76.2 +/- Acres located in Wapello County, Iowa, Center TWP Section 20
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Ottumwa, Iowa
- Head west 1 mile and turn right (north) on 163rd Ave go over railroad tracks and turn left (west) on 87th Street.
- Go approximately 1.82 miles and farm will be on your left (south).