$260,000 (Price Reduced) – For Sale
Here is a very nice 26.1 +/- acre property located 6 miles south of East Peru, Iowa in Madison County, Iowa. The property provides excellent building and recreational opportunities. The property consists of 5 +/- open acres currently being hayed. The remaining balance consists of great wildlife habitat and hardwoods. The timber has been well maintained and is in mature state. Building Site: This property offers an outstanding building site located on the easterly side of the property. Water and electricity are located at the road for easy hook up. This property has endless opportunities. Whitetail deer and turkey are abundant in the surrounding area.
Call Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 for more information on this Madison County property.
- Great building location
- Mature hardwoods throughout the property
- Great location for easy access to Winterset, Iowa and the Des Moines, Iowa area Metro
- Whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property is abundant
- Easy access for hunting
- Open Acres
Investment opportunities with the ability to parcel off the north and south section into two build locations.
Deep creeks with multiple pond locations.
Short drive down to the road from two public Public Hunting properties totaling over 1400 acres.
Incredible views, clear rocky creek, and outstanding camp location including cook shed, outdoor lights, and generator power hook up.
Brief Legal Description
- 26.1 +/- acres located in Madison County, Iowa; Walnut Township, Section 27. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Annual Taxes – $266 Estimated
From East Peru, Iowa
- Travel west on Brown St. .1/2 mile
- Turn left or go south on Clanton Creek Rd. 2 miles
- Turn left and head southeast on Pheasant Run Trail 1.5 Miles
- The property is located on the west side of Pheasant Run Trail
- For sale signs are located on the property
Address – 3237 Pheasant Run Trail East Peru, Iowa 50222