Warren County 47.72 +/- Acres – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is pleased to offer the Zohn/Needles farm located in Section 15 of Greenfield Township in Warren County, Iowa. If you’re in the market for a nice timber tract close to the metro look no further this farm has good access and plenty of timber for the outdoor enthusiast. The farm consists of 47.72 +/- total acres of diverse hardwood timber. The farm is located 3 ½ miles east of Norwalk, IA and is a nice 20 minute commute to the Des Moines International Airport. The opportunity on this farm is endless with building potential, hunting abilities, and a nice remote country setting close to all the metro activities. Larger tracts close to the metro are hard to find. Take a look here.
Call Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 for more information on this Warren County buildable recreational farm.
- Close Commute to HWY 65/69
- Close to the Metro
- Country Neighborhood Design
- River Frontage
- 15 minutes to Indianola
- 15 minutes to Norwalk
- Country Living Close to the Des Moines Metro
Brief Legal Description
- 47.72 +/- acres located in Warren County, Iowa; Greenfield Township, Section 15 Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Annual Taxes – $336 Estimated
From Indianola, Iowa
- Go north on 65/96 for 7 miles
- Head west on Dakota St for 1.8 miles
- Take 113th Ave for .6 miles north
- Turn west on Cleveland Trail for .4 miles
- See the sign.