Clarke County 30 Acres – SOLD
A nice smaller recreational tract that offers three newly structured moveable outbuildings, a nice building site, great late season hunting, archery hunting, and fishing are extremely hard to find today and will only get tougher and tougher to find in years to come! Here is a very nice 30+/- acre farm located 7 miles southwest of Osceola, Iowa in Clarke County and only 3 miles north of Decatur County, Iowa. This farm lies in a highly desired neighborhood amongst some of the well known deer managers and hunters! The property consists of 16.5 +/- open acres currently seeded down to grass. These acres could be put into row crop production for a little annual income or could all be planted to food plots for the wildlife. The remaining balance consists of great wildlife habitat and one smaller stocked pond. The timber has been well maintained. There is a well constructed elevated hunting blind that overlooks an established 1.5 acre food plot area included in the sale.
Two 50 amp electric RV outlets and rural water is located on the property. There are three newly constructed structures on the property, one of which is being used as a cabin, one is used for storage, and the last one is used as a dog kennel. In addition to the three outbuildings there are a couple outstanding building sites located on the property which is only ¼ of a mile away from hard surface road Co Rd R25 also known as Lacelle road. This property has endless opportunities. Whitetail deer and turkey are abundant in the surrounding area. The huge plus on this farm is location, being on the south end of the neighborhood always has more pros than cons when trying to harvest giant whitetails!
Give Land Broker Cody Skinner or Matt Skinner a call today to set up a private showing!
- Nice small cabin and outbuildings
- Electric and rural water (water hydrant) is located on the property
- Highly desired neighborhood amongst some of the well celebrity known hunters seen on the Outdoor Channel! (Call for details)
- Gun hunting, archery hunting, fishing, and 30 acres of land
- 1.5 acre established food plot area with tower blind included
- 16.5 +/- open acres currently seeded down to hay for pasture and food plot. Could be put into corn/soybean production.
- Thick cedars and hardwoods throughout the property
- Nice smaller stocked pond
- Whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property is abundant
Brief Legal Description
30 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Knox Township, Section 17. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
From Osceola, Iowa
- Travel west on HWY 34 Iowa 4 mile.
- Turn left or go south on hard surface R25 or Lacelle Rd.
- Travel on Co Rd R25 6 miles
- Turn right or go west on Doyle St ¼ mile.
- The farm is located on the north side of the Doyle St
- For sale signs are located on the property