Appanoose County 110 Acres – SOLD
Here is a really nice blank slate pasture hunting farm that has huge recreational opportunities located in southern Appanoose County 1.5 miles southeast of Numa, Iowa. The farm consists of CRP acres, pasture, and thick covered timber. There are 54.44 FSA cropland acres that have been used as pasture. There are 21.26 acres in CRP through 9-30-30 paying $1,684 annually. The balance of the farm consists of hardwood timber with eastern cedar trees mixed throughout and three ponds. There are nearly 18 acres of ridge acres (55 CSR2) that could be planted to row-crop on this farm which are plenty of acres that one could plant to food plots giving you enough food for the deer well past hunting season. One could plant the balance of the open pasture acres into warm season grasses and alfalfa making this farm one heck of a whitetail paradise. Huge blocks of timber adjoin this farm, whitetail deer, and turkey sign is abundant. This farm has endless opportunities and currently sits with open possession so the buyer can get into this property right away turning the farm into exactly what they want it to be once closed.
Contact Land Broker Cody Skinner 515 443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974, today to set up a private showing.
- Nice size recreational farm located 1.5 miles southeast of Numa, Iowa
- Located 5 miles southwest of Centerville, Iowa
- Beautiful building site located on the north end of the property up on a ridge.
- Utilities are located at the road
- 54.44 FSA cropland acres that have been used as pasture (lime was added to the pasture acres in 2022)
- 21.26 acres in CRP through 9-30-30 paying $1,684 annually
- Three ponds
- Thick timbered ditches with Eastern Cedar trees mixed throughout
- Nearly 18 acres of ridge acres (55 CSR2) that could be planted to row-crop or any food plot(s)
- Additional 30 +/- acres could be converted to native grasses and or alfalfa
- Big blocks of timber adjoin this property
- Whitetail deer, and turkey sign is abundant
- Open 2022 possession for right now so the buyer can get into this property right away turning the farm into exactly what they want it to be once closed.
Brief Legal Description
110 +/- acres located in Appanoose County, Iowa; Pleasant Township, Section 20. Exact legal will come from the Abstract.
$1,126 +/- Annually
From Numa, Iowa
- Travel east on J46 1 mile
- Turn right or go south on 171st ave ½ mile
- You’ll come to a T intersection – turn left or go east on 550th ½ mile. The north side of the farm is located on the south side of the road
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance
- Showings are by appointment only, call to schedule an appointment to view this property, thank you.