Marion County 78.64 Acres – SOLD
78.64 +/- Gross Surveyed acres, recreational tracts that offer a nice income, with good hunting potential, are extremely hard to find today in Central Iowa. Here is a very nice 78.64 +/- acre farm located 2.5 miles South of Knoxville, Iowa in Marion County. Add a few stands and blinds and you’re ready! The property consists of 31.53 +/- FSA cropland acres currently being farmed on a corn/soybean rotation. The remaining balance consists of great wildlife habitat and a creek. Those acres are currently in cattle pasture. The southern portion of the property would make a great building location. Whitetail deer and turkey are high in density in this area.
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or for more information on this Marion County property.
- Great areas on the property for food plot locations
- 31.53 +/- open acres currently being farmed on a cash rent basis.
- Thick ditch cover and timber around the property
- Lots of whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property
- Easterly access for hunting opportunities which is highly desired!
Brief Legal Description
- 78.64 +/- acres located in Marion County, Iowa; Knoxville Township, Section 23. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
From Knoxville, Iowa
- Go south on HWY 14 3.0 Miles
- Turn right onto Quaker rd. go west .50 miles
- Turn right on to 11th PL. go north 1.5 miles
- Turn right on to Pierce st.
- For sale signs are located on the property.