$130,000 or $6,500 Per Acre – Under contract
Here is a very nice 20 +/- acre recreational/building site property located 2.5 miles south of Melcher Dallas, Iowa in Marion County, Iowa. This farm lies on the west side of the pavement county highway. The land is in an area with an ample amount of timber and whitetail deer cover. The property has 8.88 +/- fsa cropland acres currently in grass acres. The remaining balance consists of thick timber and feathered grass edges. This farm is thick! Whitetail deer and turkey are abundant in the surrounding area. This property offers a great building site. If you’re looking for an affordable property that has all the recreational benefits!
Give Land Broker Matt Skinner or Luke Skinner a call today to set up a private showing!
- Located in a large section of timber and whitetail deer cover
- Blacktop access
- Great area for food plot locations
- 8.88 +/- cropland acres currently being farmed.
- Thick ditch cover and timber around the property
- Lots of whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property
- A working-class whitetail hunter’s dream!
- Melcher Dallas School District
Brief Legal Description
- 20 +/- acres located in Marion County, Iowa; Dallas Township, Section 27. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
From Melcher Dallas, Iowa
- Travel South on Main Street .25 miles
- Turn right or go west on G76 .50 miles
- Turn left or go south on 50th PL Highway 2 miles.
- The farm is located on the west side of 50th PL Highway
- For sale signs are located on the property, west side of the road.