$72,500 or $14,215 Per Acre – Under contract
Iowa Land Company is pleased to be offering a very nice buildable lot that offers country living and more. The lot offers a manageable commute to the metro just south of Dexter, IA . Mature trees are located on and around the property allowing for a shaded environment. Electric is located near the road. This would suit a buyer that does not want the upkeep of a several acre lot while still being able to enjoy country living. The school district is Earlham. A perfect spot to build a home with additional acres for livestock.
- Flat towards the road
- Electric close
- Country Living
- Mature Trees
- Good road frontage
Brief Legal Description
- 5.1 +/- acres located in Madison County, Iowa Penn Township Section 7
- Taxes – $336 estimated annually
From Dexter, Iowa
- Travel south on Creamery RD 1.5 miles
- The property sits on the corner of 110th and Creamery
- West side of Creamery RD.
- For sale signs are located on the property