Located on the Madison/Adair county line, just off of HWY 92 in Madison/Adair County, Iowa. This property offers an excellent opportunity to purchase 124 +/- acres. The farm consists of 36 +/- acres of farmland which is in row crop/alfalfa crop production. The remainder of the land is a mix of pasture and hardwood timber. The 36 +/- cropland acres has a CSR2 average of 62.2. The farm has well kept fencing and would make a nice addition for a cattle operation or a land buyer looking for a recreational property close to Des Moines Metro. The farm has year around water available with a newly installed automatic waterer along with Bush Branch Creek cutting through the middle of the pasture acres. Wildlife lives on and around the farm. Deer and turkey are in high populations in and around the neighborhood. Many solid deer and turkeys have been harvested on the property over the years. If you’re in the market for a nice investment property with added recreational benefits and or pasture acres within 1 hour of Des Moines, Iowa, give this property a look. Farm will be sold subject to survey.
To set up a private showing on this Madison/Adair County, Iowa property, contact Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004
- Located in Madison / Adair County line
- Annual row crop and pasture income
- 1 Mile south of HWY 92
- Close proximity to Winterset, Iowa
- Within 1 hour of Des Moines
- High populations of deer and turkey on the farm and neighborhood
- Many deer and turkey have been harvested on the property
- Bush Branch Creek is location on the south of the property
- Good pasture for cattle grazing
- Well diverse farm with a idea mix for cattle farmers
Brief Legal Description
- 124 +/- taxable acres located in Adair County, Iowa Grand River Township, Section 12 and Madison County, Iowa Webster Township, Section 7 Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Annual Taxes – $1,756 subject to change
From Winterset, Iowa
- Take HWY 92 west 11 miles
- Turn south on Adair Madison Ave and continue for .7 miles
- Farm is on the east side of the road.
- Sign will be in place by entrance.