Madison County – SOLD
Located in Northeast Madison County just minutes from the Cumming, Iowa exit lies the Tiernan Estate Hill Farm. A bit of an open slate the potential for rural acreage executive lot development is endless. Currently showing a nice mix of diverse timber and native grasses the scenic components are here. Multiple spine ridges meander throughout the property providing a good starting location for road infrastructure for the development minded land buyer. There is an abundance of deer, turkey, pheasant, and quail on the property. There was a number of deer on the property while walking it with numerous trails and beds. The property sets up over thousands of managed waterfowl acres. During the spring and fall thousands of ducks and geese migrate through the region. The high elevated views are breathtaking. Access to rural water sufficient enough for development use is nearby. Located just 18 minutes West Des Moines shopping center provides the ultimate country living close to the Des Moines metro! Currently, part of the farm is enrolled in CRP in 2023. The current CRP specifics consist of 14.6 acres returning a total of $2,753.85 annual income.
To set up a private showing on this unique Madison County, Iowa property, contact Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610
- CRP income
- Diverse recreation farm with development potential
- Access to rural water sufficient enough for development use is nearby
- High scenic views looking south
- Abundance of wildlife
- Spine ridges great for road infrastructure
- Close commute to West Des Moines
- 30 Minute drive to downtown Des Moines
Brief Legal Description
- 140 +/- Acres located in Section 32 of Lee Township Madison County, Iowa. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Annual Taxes – $2,314
From Cumming, Iowa
- Travel west on Cumming Road 5 miles
- Turn left or go south on Valleyview ave 1 mile.
- Turn right on or go west on 155th st. 1.5 miles, the property will be on the north side of the road.
- Signage will be located on the road.