$345,000 or $11,500/Acre – under Contract
Located 2.5 miles South of Knierim, Iowa in Calhoun County sits this 30 farm that offers 24.01 +/- tillable acres currently in soybean production for the 2023 growing agricultural season. The crop has been harvested. The tillable acres carry a 65.2 CSR2 value and a 70.6 CSR1. The farm has 3 +/- acres currently in CRP. The farm is in good condition and in top operating condition. The farm will be sold subject to a survey. Contact Land Broker Matt Skinner or Land Broker/ Auctioneer Luke Skinner today to set up a farm viewing.
- 30 +/- Acres ( subject to a survey )
- 27.01 +/- FSA tillable acres ( including the CRP acres )
- 65.5 CSR2/ 70.6 CSR1 across current tillable acres
- The agricultural lease can be open March 1, 2024 if desired
- Located 2.5 miles south of Knierim, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
79 +/- acres located in Calhoun County, Iowa; Greenfield Township, Section 22. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
$470 +/- annually estimated ( assessor will reconfigure taxes at closing )
From Knierim, Iowa
- Travel south on Xenia Ave. 2.5 mile
- For sale signs are located on the property