$1,437,000 or $6,247/Acre – UNDER CONTRACT
Located 1 mile Southwest of Arispe, Iowa in Union County sits this 230 farm that offers 106.6 +/- tillable acres currently in 73.88 acres of corn and 32.72 acres of soybeans for the 2023 growing agricultural season. The tillable acres carry a 72.2 CSR2 value. The bottomland corn acres have a CSR2 of 80.5. The FSA cropland acres carry a 66.1 CSR2. The balance of the farm offers wooded draws, established waterways and CRP acres.
The farm offers great annual income and cropland acres. A buyer can plan to see abundant wildlife and upland game for an added bonus. Contact Land Broker Matt Skinner or Luke Skinner today to set up a private showing!
- 230 Acres
- 106.6 +/- tillable acres
- 72.2 CSR2 across current tillable acres
- 180.48 certified FSA cropland acres (Including current CRP)
- 27.97 acres in CRP until 9-30-29 ($4,419 annual income)
- 42.47 acres in CRP until 9-30-27 ($10,237 annual income)
- The agricultural lease can be open March 1, 2024 if desired
- Located 1 miles southwest of Arispe, Iowa
- Located about 1.5 miles northeast of Shannon City, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
230 +/- acres located in Union County, Iowa; Grant Township, Section 24. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
$3,634 +/- annually estimated
From Arispe, Iowa
- Travel west on 245th st 1 mile
- Turn left and go south on Minnow Ave 1 mile
- The northeast corner of the farm is located on the east side of the road
- For sale signs are located on the property