$1,125,750 or $14,250/Acre – Under contract
Located 2 miles South of Knierim, Iowa in Calhoun County sits this 79 farm that offers 79 +/- tillable acres currently in corn production for the 2023 growing agricultural season. The tillable acres carry a 79.2 CSR2 value and a 74.3 CSR1. This farm has had hog manure applied on the farm for many years. The farm is in good condition and in top operating condition.
Contact Land Broker Matt Skinner or Land Broker/ Auctioneer Luke Skinner today to set up a farm viewing.
- 79 Acres
- 79 +/- fsa tillable acres (this is an estimate due to the farm being apart of a larger FSA cropland map)
- 79.2 CSR2 across current tillable acres
- The agricultural lease can be open March 1, 2024 if desired
- Located 2 miles south of Knierim, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
79 +/- acres located in Calhoun County, Iowa; Greenfield Township, Section 22. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
$2,068 +/- annually estimated
From Knierim, Iowa
- Travel south on Xenia Ave. 2 mile
- Turn left and go east on 250th st.
- For sale signs are located on the property