$110,000 – FOR SALE (Price reduced)
Iowa Land Company is pleased to be offering a very nice buildable lot that offers country living and more. The lot offers walk out buildable potential. Mature trees are located on and around the property allowing for a shaded environment. Rural water is across the road and can be hooked up easily. This would suit a buyer that does not want the upkeep of a several acre lot while still being able to enjoy country living. The school district is Van Meter School. A perfect spot to build a home.
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Land Broker/Auctioneer Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 for more information on this excellent Dallas County Land.
- Walk Out Slope
- Rural Water in Close Proximity
- Country Living
- Mature Trees
- Gravel Road
- Only .25 Miles of Gravel Road Travel
Brief Legal Description
.75 +/- acres located in Dallas County, Iowa Van Meter Township, Section 17 . Exact legal description will come from the deed.
$186 +/- Annually Estimated.
From Adel, Iowa
- Travel south on HWY169 2.5 miles
- Turn left or go east on hard surface 323rd Place 1 miles
- Continue on Old Portland Rd. 1 miles
- The property is located on the east side of the road
- For sale signs are located on the property
33234 Old Portland Road
Adel, IA 50003