Polk County 21 – PENDING OFFER
Located in Northeast Polk County sits this 21+/- acres of tillable farmland. This property offers nearly 100% high quality tillable acres that are being farmed by the current owner. This property is NOT buildable. The owner would rent these acres back if one was looking for a good tenant right out of the gates. The farm offers a well above average CSR2 of 87.3 and a CSR of 91.2. It’s extremely difficult to find land available in Polk County, especially high quality farmland. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
For more information on this farm in Polk County, Iowa contact Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974.
- Nearly 100% tillable income producing acres
- Open 2022 agricultural possession
- Current owner would rent back tillable acres
- 87.3 CSR2
- 91.2 CSR
- Easement access from the northeast portion of the farm.
- Located 8 miles northeast of Ankeny Iowa.
- Located 5 miles North of Bondurant, Iowa
- Located 4.5 miles east of Elkhart, Iowa.
Brief Legal Description
- 21.09 +/- acres located in Polk County, Iowa; Franklin Township, Section 5. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – TBD
From Elkhart, Iowa
- Travel east on NE 126th St 3 miles
- Turn right or go south NE 72nd St .7 miles
- Take a slight left onto NE Bluff DR. Stay on NE Bluff DR for 1 mile.
- Turn left NE 80th St. Stay on NE 80th St ¼ mile farm easement will be located on right side of road