Located in Southern Madison County, the Clem Farm is 150.4 +/- acres of very productive farmland. This tract has been well taken care of throughout the years of ownership. Boasting a CSR2 value of 54.2 on 110 +/- cropland acres, this tract is an excellent addition to a farming operation. The farm also provides 15-20 acres of grass waterways that produces extra winter forage for a cattle farmer. Overall, there are 123.51 effective cropland acres on the farm. The farm lease is currently open for the 2020 growing season, a local operator has been farming the acres for five years and is ready to sign a lease for the new buyer if needed. Tile and waterway work was completed in 2012 to improve water drainage over the entirety of the tract. In addition, a 50’ x 100’ steel pole barn was built in the northeast corner of the farm in 2014. This farm would be a great addition for a local operator to expand their farming operation or an investor looking to purchase farmland. There has not been many farms offered in this region in recent years.
For more information on farm in Madison County farm, call Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 to set up a private showing.
- 110 +/- tillable acres
- 54.2 CSR2
- $120,000 worth of tile and dirt work completed in 2012
- Rolling farmland
- Hay producing waterways
- Steel pole barn
- Open lease with an option to rent to the current tenant
Brief Legal Description
- Section 22 Grand River TWP Madison County. Exact legal description will come from deed at transfer.
- Taxes – $2,050
From Macksburg, IA
- Take Macksburg Rd south and continue on Deer Run Ave.
- Turn east on 110th St ½ mile.
- You will see the steel building on the south side of 310th st.
- Signs will be on the farm.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.