Tama County 77 – SOLD
Located in Western Tama County 2.5 miles southwest of Garwin, Iowa lays this exceptional row crop farm. The farm consists of 74.18 cropland acres which are rented for the 2021 growing season on a one year lease agreement for $275 per tillable acre. The farm has nice waterways established throughout the property. The farm has gravel roads on both the north and east side of the property which offers great access for farmers during spring planting season and especially fall harvest. The average CSR2 across the tillable acres is bumping 85 coming in at 84.8! This is a great opportunity to pick a short 80 acre farm located 9 miles east of Marshalltown, Iowa.
Give Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 today to schedule a private showing!
- 74.18 FSA cropland acres
- 84.8 CSR2
- Rented for the 2021 growing season for $275 per tillable acre
- Great natural drainage
- Located 2.5 miles southwest of Garwin, Iowa
- Located 9 miles east of Marshalltown
Brief Legal Description
- 77 +/- acres located in Tama County, Iowa; Carlton Township, Section 20 Exact deed will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – TBD
From Garwin, Iowa
- Take Co Rd E27 west out of town 2 miles
- Turn left or go south on gravel road C Ave 1 mile
- The Northeast corner of the farm is at gravel road intersection 250th st and C Avenue.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.