Tama County 198.83 – SOLD
If you’re looking for the opportunity to purchase a HIGH QUALITY farm in Central Iowa look no further! This 198.83 acre farm sits 5 miles south of Traer, Iowa. The farm carries an outstanding 90.3 CSR2 average. Of the 198.83 cropland acres 183.18+/- acres are currently being farmed. The primary soil types on this farm are Tama silty clay loam and colo-ely complex. Quality farmland of this caliber has done nothing but go up in value year after year. If you’re looking for a great investment that’s proven to appreciation in value year after year while yielding you a guaranteed annual return on investment give Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 a call today to view arguably the best farms on the market today you won’t be disappointed!
- EXCEPTIONAL 90.3 CSR2 farmland located in central Tama County.
- Farm is located 5 miles south of Traer, Iowa
- 183.18 FSA Cropland Acres
- Nearly 94% tillable / income acres
- 2021 farm lease is open
- The primary soil types on this farm are Tama silty clay loam and colo-ely complex
- Very well taken care of farm, nice waterways established throughout – no erosion
- Some tile exists on the farm – the farm offers great natural drainage.
- For past yield information call Land Broker Cody Skinner
Brief Legal Description
- 198.83 gross acres located in Tama county, Iowa Carroll township, section 4.
- Taxes – $6,428
From Traer, Iowa
- Travel south on HWY 63 2 miles
- Turn left or go south on O Ave 4.5 miles
- Turn left or go east on 230th St
- Travel east on 230th St 1/4 mile
- The southwest corn of the farm is located on the north side of 230th St
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.