$720,000 or $15,000 per acre
Here is a great change to purchase a smaller affordable 100% income producing farm in Central Iowa near Alden, Iowa and only 3.8 miles west of Iowa Falls. The farm has a 86.5 CSR2 value. Webster-Nicollet and Lester Loam soil types make up most of the farm. According to FSA there are 48.5 NHEL cropland acres. The farm is rented for the 2023 growing season. 2023 cash rent income shall be negotiated with any offer.
It’s tough to come by land available in this area and when it comes to market it goes quickly. If you’re looking for a compact row crop farm with quality soil in northern Hardin county call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 today.
- 48.5 NHEL cropland acres
- 86.5 CSR2 (Webster-Nicollet and Lester Loam soil types)
- 100% income producing acres
- Multiple building site opportunities, contingent to city of Alden approval
- Rented for 2023 farming season, 2023 cash rent income shall be negotiated with any offer
- Buyer to receive full possession March 1, 2024
- 3.8 miles west of Iowa Falls, Iowa
- 1.5 miles southeast of Alden, Iowa
- Located in a strong farming community
Brief Legal Description
- 48 +/- acres located in Hardin County, Iowa; Alden Township, Section 20. Exact legal will come from the Abstract.
$1,516 +/- Annually
From Alden, Iowa:
- Travel south on co HWY S27S56 approximately 1 mile on the south side of Alden
- Then go left or east on 140th St for 2 miles
- Turn left or go north on H Ave for .6 miles until you reach 135th st.
- The east side of the farm is located at the intersection of H Ave and 135th on the north and south side of 135th Ave
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance