Mahaska County 377 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is proud to be the representative for this Mahaska County, Iowa farm. The very productive farmland is in Section 17 of Madison Township between New Sharon and Oskaloosa, IA. The farm consists of 377 +/- acres of which 321.50 +/- acres are considered cropland with a CSR2 average of 69.5. There are 25.9 acres in CRP ending in 2027. A larger investment farm like this could take a lifetime to put together, an opportunity to purchase a large 1 tract section in the area doesn’t present itself often. This particular farm has been well taken care of ensuring the next owner strong fertility for years to come. The farm is currently leased for 2021. This tract would be an excellent addition to existing operations or a nice investment transition to secure a more stable return on investment.
To set up a private showing on this Mahaska County, Iowa property, please contact Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484.
- 321.5 Cropland Acres
- 69.5 CSR2
- 1 Tract
- Long rows
Brief Legal Description
- 377 +/- Acres located in Mahaska County, Iowa, Adams TWP Section 17, 8
- Annual Taxes – $10,106
From Oskaloosa, Iowa
- North on Hwy 63 for 9.7 miles.
- Turn left on 175th st. Go 3.3 miles to Hickory Ave
- Turn left. Go 1 mile and farm will be on your right.
From New Sharon, Iowa
- Hwy 63 south for 4.30 miles to 175th st. – turn right.
- Go 3.3 miles to Hickory and turn left. Go 1 mile and farm will be on your right.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.