Lee County 158 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is honored to represent the Henke, Kellie R Trustee of the Kellie R Henke Revocable Trust Agreement farm sale in Northwest Lee County, Iowa. The farm consists of 158 +/- acres, located just 9 miles northeast of Bonaparte, Iowa. A great chance to buy an “inside farm” with natural drainage and waterways in place. This is a great opportunity for local farmers to expand their current farming operation and give investors the ability to purchase quality farmland acres in an area where farmland does not trade hands often! The farm consists of 158 +/- acres, with 140 +/- acres considered cropland acres. The CSR2 weighted average is 62.5, with Haig silt loam, and Arispie silt clay loam making up the majority of the farm. The farm is leased for the 2021 farming season. Contact brokers for additional information on the current lease.
To set up a private showing on this Lee County, Iowa property, contact Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 or Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610
- Quality farm with good roll
- Grass waterways in place
- Good road access for grain transportation
- Additional grass acres with waterways
Brief Legal Description
- 158 net acres +/- acres located in Lee County, Iowa; Cedar Township, Section 20. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Annual Taxes – $3,976 Estimated
From Bonaparte, Iowa
- Head north out of Bonaparte on Route W40 for 2 Miles
- Turn right on Route J40 and continue for 3.5 miles
- Turn left on 100th Ave and go for 2 miles
- Turn right on 140th Street and go 1.5 miles
- Farm will be on the north side of the road.