Henry County 114 Acres – SOLD
We are proud to represent the Caris Family Farm totaling 114 +/- acres located in Jackson Township of Henry County, Iowa. Farms in this area do not come up for sale frequently and this one is just that. This farm is located along the Skunk River and has been in the same family since 1870’s and farmed by the same operator for over fifty years. There are 81.74 FSA Cropland acres with a 63.2 CSR2 average. There are also 6.84 acres of CRP expiring in 9/23. The 2021 farm is closed.
To set up a private showing on this Henry County, Iowa property, please contact Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484.
- 81.74 FSA Cropland Acres
- 63.2 CSR2
- Located along the Skunk River
- Good access to all fields
Brief Legal Description
- 121.37 +/- Acres located in Henry County, Iowa, Jackson TWP Section 25
- Annual Taxes – $2,980
From Mount Pleasant, Iowa
- Head south on 218 for 8.25 miles.
- Turn east (left) on Salem Road, farm will be 3.60 miles on both north and south side of Salem Road.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.