Monroe County 366 – SOLD
Location, sweat equity, top shelf management, and world class whitetail hunting…. Iowa Land Company is proud to represent “The Edel Farm” located in Monroe County, Iowa. This professionally managed whitetail QDM farm located in one of the most sought-after areas in Iowa. The farm boarders the famous “Moore Ranch” which has several thousand QDM acres and considered one of the top five land holdings in the state for pumping out giant whitetails. Imagine boarding thousands of highly managed acres with an age structure that is top shelf every year. This truly is a ONE OF A KIND QDM managed neighborhood in what people refer to as the top whitetail hunting state in the country.
These 366 acres located in Monroe County, Iowa, north of Blakesburg, has produced huge whitetails in which some have been featured in outdoor magazines by well-known outdoor writers and web shows. Take one look at this farm aerial and you will see the benefit of three access points, which are killer with predominantly west winds through the fall the months here in Iowa. This farm contains the perfect mix of tillable row crop acres, CRP, thick timber, TSI, and established food plots making this a whitetail mecca. Avery Creek meanders throughout the farm as well as an established trail system that will allow you to get into your stands undetected from different wind directions. The owner has put in countless hours from TSI, clearing strategic entry and exit routes, food plots in perfect locations, and minimizing intrusion to make sure this farm is the absolute best it can be, and the harvest pictures speak for itself with many bucks grossing over 170 inches. This is truly a whitetail hunters dream farm, without question!
To set up a private showing on this Monroe County, Iowa property, please contact Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 or Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974.
- 366 +/- acres
- 106.48 cropland acres
- 58.62 acres are in CRP
- Years of practicing QDM by the owner and thousands of boarding acres
- The location is incredible, boarding the famous “Moore Ranch”
- Three access points into the farm
- Established trail system for easy access
- Numerous established food plot locations
- Thick bedding areas created by a tremendous amount of TSI work
- CRP for bedding
- Income to supplement your recreation
- Stocked Ponds
- Creek running through the farm, providing water and entry and exit routes
- Monroe County is arguably one of the top end counties in the state for Boone & Crockett caliber Whitetails.
- Monroe County is well known for the “Lovstuen Buck” shot in 2003, and at the time was the World Record scoring 307 ⅞”. This farm is located just a stone’s throw away.
- Located 9 miles from Albia, Iowa and 2 miles from Blakesburg, Iowa.
Brief Legal Description
- 366 +/- Acres Located in Section 31, Mantua Township, Range 15
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Blakesburg, Iowa
- Head north on Monroe/Wapello County line Road.
- Farm will be 2 miles on the left.
From Albia, Iowa
- East on Highway 34 for 8 miles
- Turn right on Monroe/Wapello County Line Rd
- 1 mile farm will be on your right.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.