Hardin County 158 Acres – SOLD
Located in East Central Hardin County, just 1 mile south of Eldora, Iowa on hard surface County Rd S62 lays this outstanding 158 +/- acre farm. The farm offers 152.95 FSA cropland acres that carries an outstanding CSR2 of 88.1. This farm sits in a strong farming community only four miles west of Grundy County, Iowa There is a great amount of tile throughout the property and a well kept 56’ by 72’ pole barn which was built in 1982. It’s rare for a farm of this caliber to come to the market in this location.
Call Land Broker Cody Skinner (515) 443-6343 or Nick Skinner (515) 650-0974 for more information on this farm in Hardin County.
- Phenomenal farm located in a strong farming community
- 158 +/- Acres
- 152.95 FSA Cropland
- 88.1 CSR2
- Lease for the 2022 agricultural season. Buyer to receive full possession March 1, 2023.
- Great road frontage – hard surface road lays along the west side of the property in addition to gravel road runs along the south side of the farm.
- 56’ by 72’ pole barn
- Tile throughout property, no tile maps available at this time
- Located 1 mile south of Eldora, Iowa in East Central Hardin county
- Located 4 miles west of Grundy County, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 158 +/- gross acres located in Hardin County, Iowa; Eldora Township, Section 20. Exact legal will come from the abstract
- Taxes – TBD
From Eldora, Iowa
- Travel south out of town on Co Rd S56 1.5 miles
- The southwest corner of the farm sits at the intersection of Co Rd S56 and 255th Street.
- For sale signs are located on the property