Tama County 79.17 – SOLD
If you’re looking for the opportunity to purchase a HIGH QUALITY farm in Central Iowa look no further! This 79.17 acre farm sits 5 miles south of Traer, Iowa. The farm carries an outstanding 89.6 CSR2 average. Of the 79.17 FSA cropland acres, 72.09 +/- acres are currently being farmed. The entire ridge on this farm (33.82 acres) boosts a 95 CSR2. This farm has excellent gravel road frontage along the east side of the farm and county blacktop on the south side of the farm. Quality farmland of this caliber has done nothing but go up in value year after year. If you’re looking for a great investment that’s proven to appreciate in value year after year while yielding a guaranteed annual return on investment. There is a survey being completed on this farm. The total acreage amount to be sold will be based off the gross deeded acres subject to the incoming survey.
Give Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 a call today to view arguably the best farms on the market today, you won’t be disappointed!
- EXCEPTIONAL 89.6 farmland located in central Tama County.
- Farm is located 5 miles south of Traer, Iowa
- 79.17 FSA Cropland Acres
- 2021 farm lease is open
- This farm has excellent gravel road frontage along the east side of the farm
- The entire ridge on this farm (33.82 acres) boosts a 95 CSR2
- Very well taken care of farm, nice waterways established throughout – no erosion
- For past yield information call Land Broker Cody Skinner
Brief Legal Description
- 79.17 +/- gross acres located in Carroll township section 4
- Taxes – $2,504
From Traer, Iowa
- Travel south on HWY 63 2 miles
- Turn left or go south on 0 Ave 4.5 miles
- Turn left or go east on 230th St
- Travel east on 230th St 1/4 mile
- The southwest corn of the farm is located on the north side of 230th St
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.