If you’re looking for the opportunity to purchase a HIGH QUALITY farm in Central Iowa look no further! This 119.66 acre farm sits 5 miles south of Traer, Iowa. The farm carries an outstanding 90.7 CSR2 average. Of the 119.66 cropland acres, 111.09+/- acres are currently being farmed. The farm is made up of 48% 95 CSR2 soil. The primary soil types on this farm are Tama silty clay loam and colo-ely complex. Quality farmland of this caliber has done nothing but go up in value year after year. If you’re looking for a great investment that’s proven to appreciate in value year after year while yielding, you are guaranteed annual return on investment. Give Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 a call today to view arguably the best farms on the market today, you won’t be disappointed!
- EXCEPTIONAL 90.7 CSR2 farmland located in Central Tama County.
- Farm is located 5 miles south of Traer, Iowa
- 119.66 FSA Cropland Acres
- 2021 farm lease is open
- The farm is made up of 48% 95 CSR2 soil.
- The primary soil types on this farm are Tama silty clay loam and colo-ely complex
- Very well taken care of farm, nice waterways established throughout – no erosion
- For past yield information call Land Broker Cody Skinner
Brief Legal Description
- 119.66 +/- gross acres located in Carroll township section 4
- Taxes – $3,924
From Traer, Iowa
- Travel south on HWY 63 2 miles
- Turn left or go south on O Ave 4.5 miles
- Turn left or go east on 230th St
- Travel east on 230th St 1/4 mile
- The southwest corn of the farm is located on the north side of 230th St