Tama County 77 – SOLD
Here is the opportunity to purchase arguably the best farm that has come to the market across the entire state this year. Located in Central Tama County sits this 77 acre farm 2.5 miles south of Traer, Iowa. The farm carries an outstanding 95.1 CSR2 average. Of the 77 cropland acres 72.53+/- acres are currently being farm and nearly 17 acres are 100 CSR2 Muscatine silty loam soil. In addition, the farm offers nearly 46 acres of 95 CSR2 Tama silty clay soil. Quality farmland of this caliber has done nothing but go up in value year after year. If you’re looking for a great investment that’s proven to appreciate in value year after year while yielding, you a guaranteed annual return on investment.
Give Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 a call today to view arguably the best farms on the market today, you won’t be disappointed!
The sellers are offering an additional 118 +/- acres and 77 +/- acres of high quality farmland for sale less than 3 miles away from this property. Click on the links below to view these individual farm listings.
- EXCEPTIONAL 95.1 CSR2 farmland located in Central Tama County.
- Farm is located 2.5 miles south of Traer, Iowa
- 72.53 FSA Cropland Acres
- 2021 farm lease is open
- 17 acres of Muscatine silty loam soil – 100CSR2
- Nearly 46 acres of 95 CSR2 Tama silty clay soil
- Very well taken care of farm, nice waterways established throughout – no erosion
- For past yield information call Land Broker Cody Skinner
Brief Legal Description
77+/- net acres located in Perry township section 21
Taxes – $2,638
From Traer, Iowa
- 2.5 Miles South of Traer, Iowa
- From Traer travel south on HWY 63 1/2 mile
- Turn left or go south on Pp Ave 1.5 miles
- Turn right or go west on 200th St.
- Travel west on 200th St 1.5 miles
- The south end of the farm lays on the north side of 200th St and the east side of 0 Ave