Tama County 81.82 – SOLD
This very nice looking combination farm is located 4 miles south of Tama, Iowa. The farm offers 48.29 FSA cropland acres. Approximately 45.9 acres of the 48.29 cropland acres are planted to soybeans for the first time in the past ten years. The cropland acres previously were seeded down to CRP. The remaining acres mostly consist of thick hardwood timber. The type of timber this farm offers is exactly what you want when looking for a hunting property. The farms owned access right of way (NOT AN EASEMENT) positions the farm deep in the section giving the farm ample seclusion. This combination farm offers tillable income, endless recreation options, and a nice building site. You’ll look high and low to find a better combination farm in Central Iowa available to purchase.
Give Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 a call today to view this nice recreational property in Tama County.
- Clean combination farm in an area where similar farms don’t come up for sale often
- Farm is located 4 miles south of Tama, Iowa
- 48.29 FSA cropland acres
- 2021 farm lease is open
- Deer and turkey sign throughout the property
- Long driveway building site potential
- Owned access right of way – NOT AN EASEMENT
Brief Legal Description
- 81.32 +/- net acres located in Columbia township section 7
- Taxes – $1,574
From Tama, Iowa
- Travel west on W 13th St
- Continue straight on County Rd E49 2 miles
- Turn left or go south on G Ave
- Stay on G Ave headed south for 2.5 miles
- The access road is on the east side of the road – Look for upcoming land auction sign
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.