Boone County 120 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is honored to represent the Clair Hein Trust farm sale in Boone County, Iowa. The farm consists of 120 +/- acres, located just 3 miles west of Boxholm, Iowa. This is a great chance to buy an “well taken care of” farmland which is nearly 100% tillable acres. This is a great opportunity for local farmers to expand their current farming operation and give investors the ability to purchase quality farmland acres in an area where farmland does not come available to the public often! The farm consists of 119 +/- acres, with 116 +/- acres considered cropland acres. The CSR2 weighted average is 80, with Canisteo Clay loam, and Coland clay loam making up the majority of the farm. The farm is leased for the 2021 farming season. Contact brokers for additional information on the current lease.
For more information on this Boone County property, contact Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610.
- Quality farm with good roll
- Tile in place
- Good road access for grain transportation
- Great farmability
- Well taken care of farmland
Brief Legal Description
- 119 gross acres +/- acres located in Boone County, Iowa; Grant Township, Section 7 and 8. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Annual Taxes – $2,900 Estimated
From Boxholm, Iowa
- Head west out of Boxholm on 120th street for 2 miles
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.