Decatur County 80 – SOLD
The Steffen Family 80 +/- acre farm offers great hay and grazing acres for the grass cattle producer. There are approximately 65 +/- acres currently in grass and grazing production.The remaining acres are in a timbered draw and a pond. There is one pond on the farm which is a perfect water source for cattle. The lease is open for 2021. This would be a great place to expand a current cattle operation. This property offers a seasonably warm climate location to move cattle for calving season. The grazing acres could also be put into production for a nice annual row crop income.
For more information on this Decatur County pasture, call Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 for a private viewing of the farm.
- Income from pasture and haying or converted into row crops.
- Improved pasture land
- Excellent grass acres
- 1 pond
- Located on hard surface J66 road
Brief Legal Description
- 80 +/- Acres located in Decatur County, Iowa, Hamilton TWP Section 23
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Pleasanton, Iowa
- Drive east on County Rd J66 for 2 miles
- Farm will be on the North side of Rd. Signage is on the farm.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.