Decatur County 150.84 Acres – SOLD
Located 4.5 miles east of Leon, Iowa in Decatur County sits this 150.84 farm that offers 120 +/- tillable acres that are rented for the 2023 growing agricultural season. The tillable acres carry a 33.3 CSR2 value. The balance of the farm offers wooded draws and established waterways. The 2023 rental income is to be negotiated with any offer.
The farm offers multiple building sites and nearly a mile of road frontage along the north and east side of the property. About a half mile of the road frontage is HWY 2 access! If you’re in the market for an investment property in south central that offers some hunting opportunity, contact Land Broker Cody Skinner or Matt Skinner today to set up a private showing!
- 150.84 Acres
- 120 +/- tillable acres
- Balance of the property is wooded draws and established waterways
- 33.3 CSR2 across tillable acres
- Agriculture acres are rented for the 2023 agricultural season. 2023 agricultural income is to be negotiated with any offer
- The agricultural lease can be open March 1, 2024 if desired
- The hunting rights on the farm are leased through February 28th, 2027
- Multiple building sites
- ½ mile of HWY 2 road frontage
- Located 4.5 miles east of Leon, Iowa
- Located about 1 hour south of Des Moines, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 150.84 +/- acres located in Decatur County, Iowa; High Point Township, Section 29 & 30. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – $1,612 +/- annually
From Leon, Iowa
- Travel east on HWY 2 Iowa 4.5 miles
- Turn right or go south on 293rd Ave
- The northeast corner of the farm is located on the west side of the road
- For sale signs are located on the property